Today I'm back to share with you this super cute bag I made using the Gift Bag Punch Board and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
The piece of English Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) that makes the top of the bag slides off so you can put your gift inside. The base of the bag is 2" x 3 1/4" and it stands about 6" tall with the top on.
Do you want to see how I made it? Well you're in luck because I made a video tutorial for you. Enjoy!
If you liked the video I'd love it if you'd leave me comment, give me a thumbs up, or subscribe to my channel. Heck, why not do all three? :-)
As I mentioned in the video, the inspiration for this project came from a bag I made over two years ago. You can visit this previous blog post to see a better picture of the bag along with a coordinating birthday card.
Here's a closer look at the project I made in the video.
- Melon Mambo card stock--5" x 11". Use the Gift Bag Punch Board to make a medium size bag.
- English Garden DSP--3 1/2" x 11". Along the 11" side score at 3 1/4", 4 1/4", 5 1/4", 8 1/2", 9 1/2", and 10 1/2".
- Melon Mambo Satin Ribbon--18"
Punches and Framelits:
- Blushing Bride card stock--Elegant Butterfly Punch and Floral Frames Framelits
- Night of Navy card stock--2 1/2" Circle Punch
- Melon Mambo card stock--2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- English Garden DSP--1 3/4" Circle Punch
If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies to make this, I've made it very easy for you. I posted a list below (with pictures) of all the supplies I used with a direct link to my online store. Thanks for stopping by!
Blue Bag Supplies--simply click on the items and they'll be added to your shopping cart!
Pink Bag Supplies--simply click on the items and they'll be added to your shopping cart!